Privacy & Terms of Service
Your privacy is critically important to us. Here are ways will or won’t use your email address:
- We will never sell, give, or rent your email address to an unauthorized 3rd party.
- In every email we send there is a link to click if you no longer wish to receive emails from us. Click that link, and we will stop emailing you.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Like most website operators, Carroll Tree and Stump Pros collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Carroll Tree and Stump Pros visitors use its website. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Carroll Tree and Stump Pros may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Carroll Tree and Stump Pros may monitor the most popular pages or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Carroll Tree and Stump Pros does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Carroll Tree and Stump Pros discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Carroll Tree and Stump Pros, Inc’s behalf or to provide services available at Carroll Tree and Stump Pros websites, and (i) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Carroll Tree and Stump Pros websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Carroll Tree and Stump Pros discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when We believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Carroll Tree and Stump Pros, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Carroll Tree and Stump Pros website and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what s going on with our services. We primarily use our various articles to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Comments and other content submitted to our Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Terms of Service
These terms and conditions apply to your use of our website.
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Carroll Tree and Stump Pros does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Carroll Tree and Stump Pros asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by us violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Carroll Tree and Stump Pros. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros will terminate a visitor s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Carroll Tree and Stump Pros or others.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Carroll Tree and Stump Pros to you any Carroll Tree and Stump Pros or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Carroll Tree and Stump Pros.
- Changes. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided as is . Carroll Tree and Stump Pros and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Carroll Tree and Stump Pros nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications not posted by the owners. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros does not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the online sites connected to the main domains. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON MATERIAL POSTED ON this website.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Carroll Tree and Stump Pros, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Carroll Tree and Stump Pros under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Carroll Tree and Stump Pros shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF SERVICES SOLD. COMPANY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE SERVICES IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Carroll Tree and Stump Pros its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Carroll Tree and Stump Pros and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Carroll Tree and Stump Pros, or by the posting by Carroll Tree and Stump Pros of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Maryland, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Carroll County, Maryland. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ( JAMS ) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Carroll County, Maryland, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Carroll Tree and Stump Pros may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.